The simlab can be integrated into teaching in a multitude of different ways. Students can use the lab equipment and technologies when presenting project or seminar work, as well as for academic research projects such as dissertations and PhD theses.
The following modules from the curriculum of the Master‘s Programme in Spatial Planning are taught in cooperation with the simlab:
• Master‘s degree project (e.g. DANUrB | Danube Urban Brand)
• Methods and Techniques in Spatial Planning
• Spatial Information Systems in the Planning Process
• Web-based Geo-information in the Planning Process
• Spatial Planning Support Systems and Simulation
• Spatial Process Modelling, Simulation and Visualization